Increase your chances of a great result!
Auction Resources & Forms
Access all the resources and forms you will need to hold a winning Auction Campaign.
- Bidders Registration Form
- Conditions of Sale Public Auction
- Authority to Bid for Another Person Form
- Telephone Bidding Authority Form
- Notice of Sellers Reserve Price Form
- Bidder’s Guide to Buying at Auction – Guide
- Why Sell via Auction – Guide
Your Auctioneer: Phill Broom
Why use Phill Broom?
With tens of thousands of hours worth of negotiations under his belt, Phill understands the challenges all parties face when making a real estate decision.
Calm and strategic, his enviable track record of success has seen him help thousands of sellers, buyers and agents navigate the market and in the last twelve months he has directly helped facilitate over $1.5 billion dollars in real estate transactions across a range of markets.
Buying at Auction?
Download our FREE guide to buying a home at auction. A comprehensive guide to buying a home at auction incuding information around:
- Why you should bid;
- What steps you need to take to be prepared to bid;
- How much deposit will you need & how to pay it; &
- Registering to bid & tips on bidding at auction.
Auction Case Study
Auction: Rochelle Adgo
10 Fitzsimmons Street Keperra
There are a number of key initiatives and steps that you need to take as a real estate sales person to ensure your auction campaign is a success. Here are a few tips to make sure you get a sale:
- Make sure you host the best inspections / open homes;
- Focus on engaging with your buyers;
- Encourage and elicit meaningful feedback;
- Introduce your Auctioneer to your Seller early; and
- Have regular face to face meetings with them both.
Stay updated by joining our weekly email of free stuff.
Free tips for better sales:
- Regular offers on training, products and tools;
- Regular video and podcast; PLUS
- Free check-lists & templates that will save you hours and stimulate your thinking.
So go on …
Listen in, read on or join the conversation ...
Keep yourself and your team up to date with all the relevant insights and different ways you can build momentum and increase the potency of your sales business.